Beginning Addition

Here's a beginning addition game to practice the property of zero.  Add Zero Cover Up is a partner game using the game board, a die, and two-sided counters.  Students take turns rolling a die, add zero to that number, and cover one of the answers on the game board.  If the answer is already covered, the student loses a turn.  Play until all spaces are covered.  The winner has the most spaces covered.

Click here to grab your own copy of my Add Zero Cover Up game.


Stop by tomorrow to pick up another game to practice the same skill using 10 sided dice.

5 comments

Priscilla said...

Thank you for the game! I can't wait to use it next year!!!!

Oceans of First Grade Fun said...

Thanks this is awesome!

Mrs. Patton said...

You are AMAZING! Thanks for so many great games!

Colleen Patton
Mrs. Patton’s Patch

Amy C said...

Love this! Thank you!

Mrs. Hall said...

I love your games, can't wait to print them out and start setting up my math centers :-) I am hoping that I know how to play these games, however I would love it if you could post the instructions or a link to the post they are in...meanwhile I will keep hunting...thanks

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!