May is Here!

Yes, it's true...

The May Math & Literacy Color by Codes is completed and posted!



Math skills included are addition, subtraction, fractions. and rounding to the nearest 10.

Literacy skills included are nouns, verbs, adjectives, digraphs, and contractions.

Check them out at ...


Here's a sample...


to differentiate number words and color words for Mother's Day. This one is different form the one included in the set.

Click the picture above to grab your own copy. ENJOY!

By the way, the first 4 people to leave a comment below will get the May set for FREE!!
DON'T FORGET to leave your email!

14 comments

Delighted said...

It looks great!



First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Heather said...

Love these!

heathernnance@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

Love this!

Ashley
apadgett2@gmail.com

Kate said...

Love these!

Kate
dancinqueenks23@aol.com

Kathy said...

CONGRATS to Kate, Ashley, Heather, and Delighted!

Kathy

Unknown said...

Love these so much! They are already on my wishlist.
Thanks Kathy!

Swimming into Second

swimmingintosecond@att.net

Tracy said...

Darn, too late BUT headed to get them right now!!! Thanks...thses look great!

Heather's Heart said...

I am obsessed with these and so are my kiddos.

Thank you!


Heather
Heather's Heart

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

I just put this on my wish list! The April pack saved me so many times this month! Love, love, love these!
Lisa
Stories From Second

Jan said...

Thanks for the great freebie! My kiddos love these soooooo much:-)

seward509 said...

I used it in my class and the kids loved it!!! Thanks for sharing!!
seward509@sbcglobal.net

Jackie said...

My kids love these! I guess I will have to break down over the summer & start purchasing them for next year. Thanks again! Love your blog! Jackie
jackie@acsnet.com

Lori said...

Oh pooh. Thanks for the freebie though!

Unknown said...

So Cute! I love it! You have a great blog, I hope you will check mine out, I am your newest follower.
Dana
www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!